President Donald Trump and ISIS: For all his moral failures, President Elect Donald Trump does understand that ISIS is evil and needs to be stopped, not contained or regulated. A dozen organizations joined RegulationsR.us to launch their social media campaign to urge the Islamic terrorist group ISIS to employ more humane forms of killing. A series of messages, each inspired by a specific piece of pro-life legislation, urges ISIS, for example, to use anesthetics prior to a beheading.
Brain dead means not dead.
Options: Read this just below.
Hear it on radio at rsr.org/brain-dead.
Or watch it here via YouTube...
These real life examples of people who have recovered after being pronounced "brain dead" shows that doctors and hospitals are sometimes dead wrong:
- May 2015 - In Des Moines, Iowa as reported by USA Today, "Taylor's brain sank part way into her spinal canal. No one comes back from that, the doctors told Taylor's mother, Stacy, and her father, Chuck Hale. Nothing more could be done. Their daughter was brain dead. It was time to make arrangements to take her off life support and discuss organ donation. ... Taylor Hale, considered brain dead by science, awoke from her coma. ... " So the staff doctors will harvest organs, cut out the eyes, etc., of living children at the Des Moines Blank Children's Hospital, hereafter known as Blankity Blank Hospital. See also this, this, this, this, and this.
January 2015 - George Pickering, a 27-year old Texan, was pronounced brain dead by doctors at the Tomball Regional Medical Center when his father threatened to shoot himself if anyone disconnected his son from life support. During the standoff with police, the son repeatedly squeezed his father's hand, and then woke up later that evening, has made a strong recovery, and in April was baptized after converting to Christianity.
- March 2014 - A Mississippi man wasn't pronounced "brain" dead, but dead dead, and zippered into a sack, and shipped to the morgue, where he freaked out the workers by kicking his way out of the body bag just as they were ready to embalm him. Shesh. If multiple nurses and a coroner could get death so very wrong, one would hope that the medical industry could have more humility before God regarding patients who are noticably breathing.
- July 2013 - A New York woman who was pronounced ‘brain dead’ by doctors unexpectedly awoke just as her organs were about to be removed for transplant.
A prestigious Harvard University publication, Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, published an important paper by Josh Craddock, Protecting Prenatal Persons: Does the Fourteenth Amendment Prohibit Abortion?
National Cancer Institute Lead Researcher Reverses Herself
Now Admits Abortion/Breast Cancer Risk Factor
Updated June 2017 -- NCI Researcher Now Agrees: Louise A. Brinton, largely responsible for getting the government-funded NCI to deny the abortion-breast cancer link, has reversed herself and co-authored a new study which now describes significant breast cancer risk factors including "induced abortion." "Specifically, older age, family history of breast cancer, earlier menarche age, induced abortion, and oral contraceptive use were associated with an increased risk for breast cancer," wrote Brinton and her co-authors in the peer-reviewed Cancer Epidemiology journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. The study also says that these risk factors are "consistent with the effects observed in previous studies on younger women." (See "Risk Factors for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer," Brinton, et al., American Association for Cancer Research.)
Second NCI Scientist to Confirm Abortion Link: "Pro-choice" Janet Daling has reported that "[A]mong women who had been pregnant at least once, the risk of breast cancer in those who had experienced an induced abortion was 50 percent higher than among other women."
Endocrinologist Being Vindicated: Endocrinologist Dr. Joel Brind of Baruch College in New York City is the original dissenter at the NCI's conference that rejected the abortion link to breast cancer. In Dr. Brind's report on this NCI researcher's paper, read about another finding reported by Brinton, the 320% increase in risk for women taking the birth control pill to develop TNBC, Triple Negative Breast Cancer, a particularly aggressive and treatment-resistant cancer. Learn more also at AbortionBreastCancer.com and see a 2011 update regarding Johnson & Johnson below.
Another NCI-funded Research Admitted Link: Janet Daling, et al., in the Journal of the Nat'l Cancer Institute, earlier acknowledged that, "Among women who had been pregnant at least once, the risk of breast cancer in those who had experienced an induced abortion was 50% higher than among other women... Our data support the hypothesis that an induced abortion can adversely influence a woman's subsequent risk of breast cancer." Daling is quoted in the L.A. Daily office [at] AmericanRTL.org. Thx! ">saying, "I would have loved to have found no association between breast cancer and abortion, but our research is rock solid and our data is accurate."
Nov. 2012 Update: Two more studies, as reported in the Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, on a combined group of more than 2,000 women, show induced abortion as a significant risk factor for breast cancer.
Mar. 2013 Update: Two more studies, from France and China, show that abortion greatly increases the risk of developing breast cancer. And class action lawsuits fly as Ms. Magazine reports on the many deaths from popular birth control pills.
Aug. 2014 Update: A review of a dozen studies shows that the abortion breast cancer link explodes in Asia.
- Good News: Komen Arizona Shuts Down; October 2017 Race Canceled. By their abortion promotion, Komen actually increases breast cancer incidence. True hope against breast cancer is coming from rsr.org/targeted-antibodies and from efforts to abolish human abortion!
For Immediate Release
Colorado Right To Life
To Join the Race for the Cure Protest
Denver, Colorado -- A meeting last Friday between Komen Breast Cancer Foundation's Denver officials, CRTL board members, and scientific and medical experts led the pro-life organization to decide to join an annual protest to warn women at the Komen Foundation's Race for the Cure of the link between abortion and breast cancer.
Former Komen medical research analyst Eve Sanchez Silver explained to the Komen officials that she resigned from Komen two years ago because the organization denies the scientific studies showing the link between abortion and breast cancer, and it provides funding to abortion provider Planned Parenthood. Professor Joel Brind, PhD endocrinologist from Baruch College in New York City attended the meeting after saying on Denver radio that, "the 2003 conference of the National Cancer Institute which denied abortion as a risk factor for breast cancer refused to allow attending scientists to present the opposing position of the scientific research establishing the link, showing that abortion was declassified as a cancer risk for political and not scientific reasons."
For the first Monday morning that Donald Trump woke up in the White House, the following full-page ad was delivered to his door in the Washington Times. Colorado Right To Life and American RTL urged Congress, the Supreme Court, and the new Trump administration to learn what is right and to do what is right, by the most innocent among us.
See the Trump ad in the context of the full edition of the Times, or see just click this tear sheet, or see the full text below.
See pro and con reactions to, "IF THERE IS NO GOD, President Trump..." on this CRTL page.
IF THERE IS NO GOD
President Trump, your abortion policy is fine.
But God exists. So your abortion policy is wrong.
Life of the Baby: We implore you to consider that on Judgment Day, God will take personally the intentional killing of every child. What this means for you is that on that day, with your own eyes President Trump, you will see each child killed under your abortion policy, every one of those boys and girls. What earthly historians write of your legacy will mean nothing compared to your eternal legacy, the one that you yourself are writing, and that God will read back to you. (The Bible you used to take your oath of office teaches this. See for example Revelation 20:12.)
Life of the Mother: A doctor's goal should never be to kill the mom to save the baby, nor to kill the child to save the mother. If a doctor can only save the mother and not the child also, that is a tragedy, but it is not criminal, unless the child is intentionally killed. When you've said that you have "exceptions", realize that "exception" means a child that you support killing. Unintentional, unavoidable, and accidental death is not the same as intentional killing. A physician should never postpone efforts to save the mother in order to take time out to kill the child, which is what George W. Bush supported with the absurd partial-birth abortion "exception". (American Right To Life further explains all this. Just Google: life of the mother, and you will find their article ranked #1.)
Rape and Incest: It is wrong to kill a baby for the crime of his father. And we must never do wrong hoping that good might come of it (Romans 3:8). That always backfires. For example, abortion for incest is cruel. Planned Parenthood and other abortion clinics cover up the crime of incest. Typically, they send the victim back home to her rapist. Even worse, they often send her home with her rapist, the same criminal who brought her to the clinic. Abortion for incest emboldens a criminal to rape his young relative, helps him escape being caught, tempts him to repeat his crime, and is not compassionate because it kills a baby and increases the mother's suffering. Kristi Hofferber, pictured at right, shares her real life case about her own father/grandfather. "The incest was published in 1991 when my biological mother prosecuted her father, for not only the one pregnancy resulting in my birth and adoption, but also for six other pregnancies resulting in five abortions, and one forced miscarry by her father." (See AmericanRTL.org/rape-and-incest to understand that the decision to not kill a baby is never a “hard case".)
Republican Party Abortion Legacy: Seeing ultrasounds of your children and grandchildren in the womb hasn't yet convinced you President Trump that every child should be protected by love and by law. So we are at a loss for how to help you. But for the sake of what is now our "First Family", we are trying. How might you extend the Republican abortion legacy? So far:
- George W. Bush gave Planned Parenthood a billion dollars more than did Bill Clinton for a total of $2.2 billion.
- George H.W. Bush instituted Title X funding which has given many billions to abortionists.
- Roe v. Wade itself was written by a Republican Justice and passed by five Republicans on the Supreme Court.
You have exploded "politics as usual". Where will you now bring this Republican legacy? For example, George W. Bush gave billions to Planned Parenthood even though for four years he had a historic trifecta of Republican control of 1) the Executive Branch, 2) of the House and Senate, and 3) even of the so-called Supreme Court. You will have the same power President Trump, but will be a far greater leader, if you stop the killing.
The Worst of Regulations: Regulations are strangling American business but abortion regulations strangle children. It is grotesquely immoral to reduce a child's God-given right to life to a second-tier negotiable issue, as is done with every well-intentioned but misguided abortion "regulation". All abortion regulations, like wait 24 hours; get informed consent; anesthetize the fetus, end with, "and then you can kill the baby." Therefore they would keep abortion legal even if Roe v. Wade were merely overturned because they re-authorize the killing. Regulations not only backfire by making abortion seem more humane, they are immoral. (Please see AmericanRTL.org/abortion-regulations.)
These Graphics Illustrate the Absurdity of Regulating Abortion
Who never said the following?
"An unborn child has a right to life."
If you said Justice Roberts, you're right!
If you said Justice Alito, you're right!
If you said Justice Thomas, you're right!
If you said Justice Souter, you're right!
If you said Justice Kennedy, you're right!
If you said Justice Scalia, you're right!
If you said Justice O'Connor, you're right!
If you said Judge Gorsuch, you're right!
For decades, National Right To Life and the pro-life industry has cheered each Supreme Court Justice, who was eventually confirmed, who had been nominated by Ronald Reagan, George H.W., and George W. Bush! Yet every one of those judges reject that the unborn child has a right to life.
Central Holding: The late Notre Dame law professor, pro-life Charles Rice, taught (see youtu.be/r4esSBgE10Y) that every one of the Republican justices nominated since 1973 have accepted the central holding of Roe v. Wade that the unborn child does not have a right to life.
* In the Words of Neil Gorsuch: As ARTL has been warning since January about Gorsuch:
Pro-choice Republican Justices: Those Justices are Sandra Day O'Connor (1981), Antonin Scalia (1986), Anthony Kennedy (1988), David Souter (1990), Clarence Thomas (1991), John Roberts (2005), and Samuel Alito (2006). They even cheered the nomination of Robert Bork (1987), whose book, Slouching Toward Gomorrah, illustrates the absurdity of the pro-lifers supporting his nomination by Ronald Reagan and Planned Parenthood opposing it, even though as a federal judge he himself was not opposed to abortion. And even though Scalia publicly assured the abortion lobby that as long as they followed the process, and passed pro-abortion laws, he would approve and uphold them, still, pro-life industry leaders pretend that he was a hero for the unborn child.
- Post-Election Prediction: Because "exceptions are a window to the soul", and because Donald Trump holds to the immoral "states have the right to kill unborn children" position (see below), and because of his repeated claims that "Planned Parenthood has done very good work for millions of women" and that abortion is "a tiny part of what they do", therefore with a heavy heart but using discernment, Pro-life Profiles can predict as of November 9, 2016 that Donald Trump will NOT fight to stop abortion and even that he will continue funding the abortion industry at record levels, as did even the George W. Bush administration. (See Grim Reminder, just below.) Further, without any contrary indications, Trump's business circle, including Lynne Patton, and his family, including his chief advisor Ivanka, are pro-abortion, just like he has been his entire life until planning to run for the Republican nomination, and just like the "Bush women" were, again, providing an additional window into reality. For even still in 2016, on NBC News Trump said, "I have many, many friends who are women who understand Planned Parenthood better than you or I will ever understand it. And they do some very good work." Regardless though, like we pray for all mankind, and the leaders of all corrupt nations, so too, Christians should pray for Donald Trump to stop supporting killing the innocent and for him to fight to stop others from killing the innocent.
- On Trump's Threat to Nominate Judges Like Scalia: If you take heart in Donald Trump's "promise" (actually, it's a threat) to nominate justices like Scalia... don't. As documented at prolifeprofiles.com/antonin-scalia, the former justice was just another proud child-killing Republican who promised, "I will strike down... a law that is the opposite of Roe v. Wade. ... One [side] wants no state to be able to prohibit abortion and the other one wants every state to have to prohibit abortion, and they’re both wrong." Scalia was nothing but a legal positivist who, like the the Republican justices who gave us Roe, rejected the personhood of the unborn child and who was happy to uphold laws that promoted the killing of unborn children. If you're wondering why you never knew any of this, it is because "pro-life" leaders, like James Dobson, David Barton, Ann Coulter, Robert Jeffress, Ben Carson, Jay Sekulow, Billy Graham, Lila Rose, Pat Robertson, Gary Bauer, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Eric Metaxas, Penny Nance, Tony Perkins, Kirk Cameron, Phyllis Schlafly, Mike Huckabee, Ron Paul, and Ted Cruz, are silent on the truth about our Republican "pro-life" leaders, selling out for a seat at the "pro-life" table. But such "tables are full of vomit" as God describes the tables of countless governing officials. While electing actually pro-life Republicans would be a noble endeavor, our Christian "leaders" give in to their lust to defeat Democrats, by dutifully staying silent about our top child-killing Republicans. They have mislead (i.e., lied) about the pro-abortion policies and actions of Scalia, Mitt Romney, Bob Dole, John McCain, Clarence Thomas, the entire Republican federal judiciary, George W. Bush, and now, Donald Trump. "Our" child killer is never better than their child killer. So these "leaders" cannot be trusted.
- Grim Reminder of Other Top "Pro-life" Republicans:
- George W. Bush gave Planned Parenthood a billion dollars more than did Bill Clinton ($2B total, with Repub. control of Congress and the Supreme Court)
- George H. W. Bush began "Family Planning" Title X funding
- Until Dec. 2014 Jeb Bush sat on the board of a foundation giving tens of millions to PP
- Paul Ryan says abortionists should not get one red cent, then fully funds PP for Obama in 2016
- Roe v. Wade was written by Republican Justice Blackmun and passed by a Republican majority
Now: After so many "pro-life" Republican politicians have demonstrated how easy it is to get Christian votes by lying to them on this very topic, it is delusional to think that Donald Trump will defund Planned Parenthood. (The very notion of defunding has always been nothing other than a Republican con game and diversion anyway, especially since money is fungible and our Republican pro-life congress continues to give PP half-a-billion dollars annually.) And in Trump's case, it is doubly delusional to think he will defund an organization that he continues to brag about regarding the "many, many good things they do."
- Follow These Regulations And Then You Can Kill the Baby: Donald Trump has surrounded himself with, on the one hand, "pro-choicers", and on the other, with abortion regulators like Mike Pence. Those who regulate child killing, while boasting good intentions, unwittingly support the NAF policy goals expressed by the founder of the National Abortion Federation, Frances Kissling. Not surprisingly then, pro-life abortion regulations have backfired and actually help sustain the abortion industry. Earlier this decade, Kissling wrote in the Washington Post that the "abortion rights movement" must itself advocate for regulations, including clinic regulations, parental involvement, and a ban on late-term "post-viability abortions except in extreme cases." Why would a "pro-choice" activist urge such things? Kissling wants to ensure the long-term survival of the abortion industry and therefore argues that, "If we don't suggest sensible... regulation of abortion, we will be left with... no choices at all." The typical Mike-Pence type regulations actually states that, "it shall be unlawful for any person to perform an abortion unless..." However, abortion is wrong because it's a baby, and it's always wrong to intentionally kill a baby. And because God exists, it is morally unacceptable to reduce a child's right to life to a second tier negotiable issue. It would be morally absurd to urge ISIS to regulate the killing of the innocent. (See our absurd Regulate ISIS memes at AmericanRTL.org/isis and see the absurd RegulationsR.us.) Likewise, a German who proposed a law regulating which innocent Jews could be gassed, or an American who proposed a law regulating which innocent blacks could by lynched, would have been as immoral as the "pro-lifer" who likewise regulates which child can be killed. To further understand the gravity of this, please see AmericanRTL.org/abortion-regulations. All such bills, like wait 24 hours, get informed consent, anesthetize the fetus, end with, "and then you can kill the baby". Please help by rebuking and praying for the dregs of the pro-life community who make up the anti-abortion advisors in Donald Trump's inner circle.
- Trump Says He Would Change the Republican Party Platform to Allow Killing Some Kids: On April 21, 2016 Donald Trump supported changing the Republican party platform to permit the intentional killing of some innocent children. When reminded that the Republican Party "makes no exceptions" and asked if he wants "to change the Republican platform to include [abortion] exceptions", Donald Trump replied, "Yes, I would. Yes, I would. Absolutely." Exceptions are a window to the soul, and if a politican has "exceptions", that means that they support the intentional killing of innocent children.
- "I Am For the Exceptions" (i.e., For Killing Some Babies): On August 11, 2015 on CNN’s New Day program Trump publicly denied the Personhood of the unborn by confessing he believes in exceptions for rape, incest and (what should be a moot issue) the life of the mother. "I am for the exceptions. You have the three exceptions. I'm for the exceptions.”1 Every human being including Trump has an obligation before God to pull people upward to reject both the regulation of murder and the so-called "exceptions" and to instead advocate now for the personhood and God-given right to life of every child. (National Right To Life, Focus on the Family, and United States Conference of Catholic Bishops treat men like Donald Trump cruelly by not warning every politician who advocates the killing of some innocent children that one day they will answer to God for that violation of His enduring command, Do not kill the innocent.) Remember also that God didn't care about all the fruit Eve did not eat; nor did He mention all the women David did not violate; nor list the children whom Herod did not kill. God expects us to look at the exceptions.
- Trump: "Leave the Abortion Laws The Way They Are": On April 1, 2016, someone played an April Fools' joke on pro-life Christians. Interviewed on CBS' Face the Nation, Trump contradicted himself and flip-flopped all at the same time, which is the mark of a politician trying to sound like something he's not. Donald Trump said, "The laws are set now on abortion and that's the way they're going to remain until they're changed." Of course, those words mean nothing except that they are a symptom of a liar who's making it up as he goes along. Trump added, "right now, the laws are set. ... At this moment, the laws are set. And I think we have to leave it that way."
- Worst Abortion Video Yet Makes Point About Fraudulent "Defunding" Efforts: As referenced in this 2-minute YouTube, consider how the Republican party and Bush family have provided record funding to Planned Parenthood:
- Trump Would Allow States to Decriminalize Murder: The abortion states' rights position is as immoral as Roe v. Wade itself. The federal government has no authority to decriminalize child killing and neither do the states. (If you are confused on this simple matter of fundamental morality and governance, we urge you to read ARTL's So-called States' Rights and Abortion article. Horrifically, both before and after the election, Donald Trump has said that regarding the slaughter of innocent children, he is happy to let the states kill children if they want to. Before being elected, speaking to John Dickerson, Trump said, "I would've preferred states' rights. ... I think it would've been better if it were up to the states." Of course the states have no right to decriminalize murder, kidnapping, rape, etc. So then, even after the election, when he lost the "excuse" that he was campaigning, on CBS' 60 Minutes, instead of reminding the nation that abortion kills an innocent child, Donald Trump said his Supreme Court nominees would send abortion "back to the states" and as for the "women who [then] won't be able to get an abortion", "well, they’ll perhaps have to go, they’ll have to go to another state."
- Trump Says Abortion Is Murder, Can Stay Legal: When asked on a nationwide interview, "Do you think abortion is murder?" Trump of course did not want to answer: "I have my opinions on it, but I'd rather not comment on it." The moderated asked again, "You said you were very pro-life. Pro-life means that... abortion is murder." And Trump dodged again: "I do have my opinions on it. I just don't think [this is] an appropriate forum." Then finally, pressing further, "But you don't disagree with that proposition, that it's murder?" To this, Trump answered, "No, I don’t disagree with it," which statement of course make's Trump's admission at the time all the more egregious, that the abortion "laws are set. And I think we have to leave it that way." So, to paraphrase him: It is murder to kill an unborn child, but we should leave the laws as they are, and besides, I support killing some of these kids anyway. It is far worse for a "pro-lifer", who acknowledges that abortion is murder, to support SOME abortion, than it is for a pro-abort who denies the humanity of the unborn child, to support ALL abortion.
- Praises His Sister, A Pro-Partial-Birth-Abortion Federal Judge: Ronald Reagan appointed Trump's sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, as a federal trial court judge (as he did also with other pro-abortion attorneys including Sandra Day O'Conner, who had previously co-sponsored a bill to decriminalize abortion in Arizona). In his book, "The America We Deserve", Trump strongly criticized a Republican Senator for challenging his sister on abortion. Later, as a federal judge, Maryanne Trump Barry joined pro-abortion Antonin Scalia in striking down New Jersey's ban on partial birth abortion. Writing the opinion, Barry described the PBA ban as "unconstitutionally vague" and absurdly claimed that it "unduly burdened a woman's constitutional right to obtain an abortion". Regardless of his sister's outrageously wicked support for dismembering unborn children and even for stabbing them in the back of the head and sucking out their brains, Trump has praised her as a judge and entertained the idea of her being a Supreme Court justice. During an August 2015 interview, regarding the possibility of his (aggressively pro-abortion) sister being nominated to the U.S. Supreme Court, Donald Trump said, "I think she'd be phenomenal. I think she'd be one of the best."
See more at prolifeprofiles.com.
American Right To Life
PO Box 1145
Wheat Ridge CO 80034
office [at] AmericanRTL.org
National Right To Life has had a major pro-abortion influence
National RTL Committee has turned against the fight to protect unborn children by its defense of politicians who ignore abortion when nominating judges, by its staunch opposition to all efforts to enforce the unborn child's right to life, and by repeatedly opposing actual pro-life candidates, even in primaries, while it supports child killing regulations and many flat-out pro-abortion politicians. For a full accounting, please see prolifeprofiles.com/nrtl.
Founder of Abolish Human Abortion Confronts Nat'l RTL VP: In the Oklahoma capitol building National Right To Life's vice president Tony Lauinger meets AHA's T. Russell Hunter and other abolitionists. The extraordinary battle in Oklahoma City over Senate Bill 1118, supported by 22 state senators and opposed by National Right To Life, which would have ended all state-sanctioned child killing by acknowledging that abortion is murder.
A TEACHABLE MOMENT
Outrage Over Body Parts Videos Squandered by Defunding Efforts
Defund Planned Parenthood Bills Typically Fund Abortion
Politicians Against PP Funding Give Record Funds to Abortion
Lesson from Presidential History: Former president George W. Bush claimed to be against tax funding of abortion yet the Bush administration increased funding to Planned Parenthood by nearly a billion tax dollars over and above what Bill Clinton had been able to give them, and this was true even though for four years Bush and the Republicans had a historic monopoly on power with the trifecta of control over the executive branch, and the legislative branch, and the U.S. Supreme Court. And G. W. Bush gave Planned Parenthood all that money even though it is fungible, and even though in a typical year 98% of Planned Parenthood's pregnancy "services" consist of abortion. Further, just like Roe v. Wade was a Republican ruling, written by Republican Justice Harry Blackmun and passed by a Republican majority, so too, Republican George H.W. Bush initiated Title X funding, amounting to many millions of dollars per year, to Planned Parenthood.
Lesson from Baby Body Parts Videos: With the public outrage over Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts, what should pro-lifers do now? Do we provide political cover for "pro-life" politicians and talk show hosts like FNC's Megan Kelly who can grandstand against harvesting body parts from "potential life" by urging them to call for the defunding of Planned Parenthood? Of course not. Instead, CRTL offers this response:
"With the viral body parts videos, America has run out of excuses. The abortion clinic says that they are merely removing tissue. But 'tissue' does not have a heart, lungs, arms and legs. Planned Parenthood is killing babies. Everyone knows that. And they're even selling the body parts. A baby is a person made in God's image so we must all fight to protect each child by love and by law."
* 2014 UPDATE & UNAUTHORIZED RECORDING: Georgia Right To Life has been kicked out of the morally corrupt National Right To Life. To get a sense of the tension inside of a NRTL board meeting when they are about to vote to kick out a state chapter, listen to this unauthorized 9-minute recording. In this closed-door session the NRTL board voted to kick out Colorado RTL, but not before they heard testimony about their own failed and immoral strategy of regulating child killing.