"Pro-Choicers" Who Want to Legalize Infanticide
Advocating for Infanticide: Examples of public figures, ethics and religious authorities, student bodies, and leading media outlets, despicably arguing for the decriminalization of killing children after they are born:
- • The Journal of Medical Ethics, After-birth abortion: why should the baby live, "...fetuses and newborns do not have the same moral status as actual persons... the authors argue that what we call 'after-birth abortion' (killing a newborn) should be permissible in all the cases where abortion is, including cases where the newborn is not disabled." -Alberto Giubilini and Francesca Minerva
- • The New York Times, Why They Kill Their Newborns, three page article advocating decriminalized infanticide by MIT's Stephen Pinker
- • Philosophy & Public Affairs, Abortion and Infanticide, and online: "It will be seen that this condition is not satisfied by human fetuses and infants, and thus that they do not have a right to life." -University of Colorado professor Michael Tooley
- • Discover Magazine, The Evolution of Infanticide, "Infanticide is thus at one extreme in a spectrum of parental care." -Sarah Hrdy. Ideas have consequences and a life of their own.
- • The Guardian describes a non-judgmental French infanticide novel as "the darker side of maternal love" and quotes the translator: "It apportions no blame. ...you come out of it sympathising with her... It may not be an evil act; it may be... a misguided act of love."
- • One of the world's most notorious "bioethicists", Peter Singer, has said that "the life of a newborn baby is of less value than the life of a pig, a dog, of a chimpanzee." Speaking to that same Singer, the world's leading promoter of the evolution theory of Charles Darwin, evolutionist and child killer advocate Richard Dawkins, advocates infanticide:
- Beyond Abortion: Those rebelling against God's command, Do not kill the innocent, are not satisfied with just the unborn. After decades of misguided pro-life effort to regulate child killing, the AmericanRTL.org/abortion-regs teaching helps pro-lifers get back into the actual war. The opposition is now killing infants, handicapped children, and the elderly, exposing regulatory efforts based on heartbeats, waiting periods, and clinic regulations as utterly irrelevant.
- • Church of England, Outrage as Church backs killing
severely disabled babies at birth, reported the Daily
Mail in reaction to a paper two years in the making
by the Bishop of Southwark, Tom Butler, vice chair
of the Church of England's Mission and Public
- • The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology,
proposes "deliberate intervention" to kill handicapped
babies after they are born, reports the BBC.
"Withdrawing treatment [i.e., food and water] is
- • Drudge Headline: (see screenshot below) Shock Report:
College students increasingly support 'post-birth abortion'.
- • UK Telegraph on J. of Med. Ethics: In a largely
positive report, Killing babies no different from abortion, experts say, the Daily Telegraph quotes the journal’s editor, Prof Julian Savulescu, director of the Oxford Uehiro Centre for Practical Ethics, in a grotestquely ironic criticism of those enraged at the journal. "This 'debate' has been an example of 'witch ethics' - a group of people know who the witch is and seek to burn her. It is one of the most dangerous human tendencies we have. It leads to lynching and genocide. Rather than argue and engage, there is a drive is to silence and, in the extreme, kill, based on their own moral certainty." Advocacy of child killing, whether in or out of the womb, leads to a kind of moral insanity.
• Huffington Post March 2015: A report on this very American RTL infanticide article refers to this concern as "hype". Sadly, this leftist news and opinion site criticizes our pro-life efforts to oppose such infanticide advocacy, but displays no moral outrage, nor even criticism, of any of those above advocating killing children.
• UK Telegraph April 2015: In "Woman jailed for 'killing her foetus' - this is a sad day for us all", this popular British newspaper uses the term fetus for a South Bend, Indiana child whom the courts determined had been alive after it was born. The Telegraph report shows not the least interest in whether the cause of the baby's death occured before or after birth.
- • Etc., etc., etc. See also the horrific euthanizing of
four-year-old Dylan Walborn at the direction of
Denver's Children's Hospital. Authorities would jail someone who starved to death a horse or even a dog, but starving a boy? They call that compassion.
- • Use our Contact Us form to notify American RTL of other such horrific examples of the godless effort to expand abortion services to newborns and toddlers.
The abortion theater of war is so far removed from regulations like informed consent and waiting periods, that efforts in that direction are not only misguided. Regarding regulating child killing, worse than all that, is that these efforts remove troops from the actual battlefield. But even then, that's not the worst of it. Click to see what is actually the worst of it.
Hear this Colorado RTL radio spot warning about the growing advocacy of infanticide.
Hear Reagan Ally Bob Dornan: In sixty seconds former congressman Dornan powerfully endorses this must-see video. This pro-life hero said it best:
"I'm indebted to you American Right To Life. I got your documentary, Focus on the Strategy II. You gave me seven simple words, and I will never look at another piece of pro-life legislation without saying those words. It's a bad law if it concludes, 'and then you can kill the baby.'"
[ download ]
- spread the word
- emailing to others links to our website, and
- by financially supporting American RTL!
Please see also our Regulations and Exceptions pages, and you're invited to watch online Focus on the Strategy II. And remember, we are the makers of the world's largest protest sign against Barack Obama and the Democrats for destroying unborn children. Finally, if you'd like a 40-year pro-life education in 40 days, in less than one hour per day, then American Right To Life will keep track of your progress! To begin, just click on Get a 40-Year RTL Education!
For more information, email, write, or call us:
American Right To Life
PO Box 5211
Denver, CO 80217
Please donate now to ARTL!
Above, you saw the world's most famous evolutionist defend the killing of children after they are born. Here you see the same from a relatively anonymous pro-choice activist on a U.S. college campus...
Please pray for the woman in this video. And if you can identify her, please send her name and her role on the Ohio State campus to office@AmericanRTL.org. Thank you.