Failed Strategy: For a quarter century, National RTL and others have dictated a strategy of child-killing regulations (wait, consent, notify, PBA to the navel, "and then you can kill the baby"). As unintended consequences, NRTL's immoral strategy:
- convinces would-be pro-life judges to reject the God-given right to life in the belief that they have the authority to regulate the killing of the innocent;
- provides campaign cover for pro-abortion Republican and Democrat politicians who support the latest regulation;
- prunes the abortion weed and strengthens its root by making it appear more humane;
- denies inalienable rights from our Creator by promoting moral relativism and legal positivism;
- will keep abortion legal if Roe is ever merely overturned and (tragically but possibly) simply returned to the states, when abortionists kill millions of children by the authority of our own "pro-life" laws, while pro-lifers work for years or even decades to overturn the misguided and immoral child-killing regulations that Jay Sekulow, Clarke Forsythe's AUL, and NRTL worked to put on the law books;
- may keep abortion legal for a century longer than would a principled fight over personhood;
- and worst of all, the NRTL strategy violates God's command Do not murder with laws that end with, "and then you can kill the baby."
ARTL provides new leadership and a renewed vision, but with the same old principles of: honor God, and enforce His enduring command, Do not murder!
ARTL Three-fold Strategy
1. Criminalize: recriminalize the intentional killing of the unborn and other innocents through state and national personhood efforts.
2. Demoralize: create unbearable social tension and ensure that there is no child killing with tranquility in order to coerce the government to correct the injustice of shedding innocent blood.
3. Evangelize: persuade individuals by education and evangelism to honor the God-given right to life.
1. Criminalize: lobby, campaign, run, litigate, spoil, legislate, but never in violation of God's enduring command, Do not murder, which means never supporting any law that ends with, "and then you can kill the baby," nor any leader or judge who would allow the intentional killing of a single innocent person. We expect that the crime against humanity committed by the U.S. Supreme Court with their Roe v. Wade opinion will never be overturned by the court itself. (The court had never overturned, nor has it ever repudiated, its own wicked Dred Scott opinion (see AmericanRTL.org/dred). However, human rights movements have a way of making bureacrats irrelevant, and like with the world's repudiation of slavery more than a century ago, so too, we must increase the social tension over child killing sufficiently to make a Justice's opinion irrelevant.
2. Demoralize: social unrest and protest at abortion mills, at the homes and businesses of collaborators, at judges homes, at government facilities; peaceful civil disobedience wherever child-killing is tolerated or abetted, from ministries to media outlets; etc., ensuring that there will be no child killing with tranquility by making everyone miserable over the de-criminalization of abortion, and especially churchgoers, 'conservatives,' 'Republicans,' and 'pro-life' leaders, many of whom would otherwise comfortably co-exist with Planned Parenthood for another forty years. Be intolerant of child killing until even a judge who does not fear God nor regard man might rule justly (Luke 18:1-6). (See ARTL's 12-Year Timeframe.)
3. Evangelize: perform sidewalk counseling, operate alternative pregnancy centers, homeschool, provide Christian education, teach Sunday school, preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, teach the proper relationship between Church and State. On the latter, God has authorized Church and State differently; there is a separation of Church and State. The Church does not convict criminals, etc., and the ministry of the State does not confer salvation. But all governments at every level are obligated to honor God's enduring command, Do not murder, or else, often under the guise of "following the law," they have become lawless.
The personhood wing of the pro-life movement is on the advance, and the child-killing regulators are on the defensive. As we press that momentum, at the same time, we will be educating everyone, unbelievers, Christians, governing officials, and ministry leaders, about the primacy of the God-given right to life, and the inherent failure, egotism, and immorality of negotiating that right away for some supposed benefit.
The pro-life "movement" so far has actually been backward. Annually: no step forward, one step back. Our first goal as leaders is to stop the backsliding of as much of the movement as will respond. Toward that goal, three recommendations conclude the Focus on the Strategy II DVD to teach pro-lifers what it means to be pro-life, and to first enable them to walk, and then to run:
FIGHT AGAINST MURDER! Show our pro-life leaders what they should do. Call for judges and leaders who fear God and will protect the innocent, and honor His enduring command, Do not murder.
FOCUS ON THE STRATEGY: Oppose any legal positivist ruling or campaign that violates the standard Dr. James Dobson rightly proclaimed when he said that, "for the rest of my life, however long God lets me live on this earth, I will never cast one vote for any man or woman who would kill one innocent baby." Never support any law that ends with, "and then you can kill the baby."
FORTY YEARS' PLEDGE: Sign the "40 Years / 50 Million Dead / One Commitment" pledge to never compromise on God's enduring command, Do Not Murder!
Focus on the Strategy II: This is the documentary that helped to launch the modern personhood movement...
In this way we can reverse our decline and begin to move forward. Effective pro-lifers oppose child-killing and teach the God-given right to life:
- at the abortion clinic
- in our families
- in our church
- with our friends and associates
- in schools, including by urging parents to get kids out of pro-abortion education systems
- through the media
- around the world, and
- in American politics.
We fight on all fronts in the war, and each will save lives, but only when we outlaw abortion, will we have the final victory. Insightful leaders in Colorado, Michigan, Georgia and elsewhere are fighting for personhood. As we fight this personhood battle, we will not be undermining the truth, but spreading the word. We will do this in every sphere of our communications. The difference between personhood fights and promoting regulations is that personhood battles reinforce a culture that honors the Creator God, instead of debating whether to wait 24 or 48 hours before killing a child. We teach others that our rights come from God who made man in His likeness, and neither government nor individuals have the right to intentionally shed innocent blood.
Politically, American Right To Life will promote personhood, at the state and federal level, and oppose organizations and candidates who support child-killing regulations. Of course, our wicked courts and leaders will find ways even to get around ratified personhood amendments, and that will require additional political effort. The personhood wing of the pro-life movement, at American RTL and elsewhere, is the only source of leadership equipped to fight through to victory.
- Congressman Bob Dornan
|Just click on the DVD to order Focus on the Strategy II. If you are a pro-life activist and cannot afford this DVD, please send a letter to our Grant Street address describing your ministry and we will mail you one for free in thanks for your service to the Lord and work for the innocent!|
ARTL DVD: You can see the groundbreaking DVD that documents the failure of NRTL's regulatory strategy, a film called Focus on the Strategy II, which presents the American Right To Life personhood strategy to end legitimized euthanasia, chemical and surgical abortion in American. The child-killing regulators are on the defensive as the personhood wing of the pro-life movement advances! Take courage, and look to God and His Word for wisdom, strength and the fierce determination necessary (John 19:16-18) to save our world! The awards ceremony emcee at the prestigious San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival announced our Focus on the Strategy II DVD (titled in that competition Forty Years in the Wilderness ) as one of five finalists! Film makers entered 120 videos, and only 39 made it beyond the initial cut. Eleven documentaries made it to the semi-finals. The awards ceremony whittled those down to five finalists, including our Focus on the Strategy II! Of all films entered, the two Best-of-Festival films were both documentaries, giving us fierce competition, including the runner up film called A Cry from Iran, made by two sons memorializing their martyred Christian father who was murdered by Islamic extremists. The winner, The Monstrous Regiment of Women, exposed abortion and contrasted feminists with godly women, with ten feminists they researched having a combined seven children, and the ten Christian commentators interviewed having a combined sixty children! The audience loved our no-compromise pro-life strategy, as did the judges, including Kevin Swanson of Christian Home Educators of Colorado, Doug Phillips of Vision Forum, and R. C. Sproul, Jr. who complimented our documentary by quoting it approvingly: "If a law ends with, 'and then you can kill the baby,' it's a bad law." From American RTL, thank you Vision Forum!
Please see also our Regulations page, and you're invited to watch online Focus on the Strategy II (or via DVD). And remember, we are the makers of the world's largest protest sign against Barack Obama and the Democrats for destroying unborn children. Finally, if you'd like a 40-year pro-life education in 40 days, in less than one hour per day, then American Right To Life will keep track of your progress! To begin, just click on Get a 40-Year RTL Education!
For more information, email, write, or call us:
American Right To Life
3401 Quebec St #10300
Denver, CO 80207
Please donate now to ARTL!