Watch ARTL's groundbreaking Focus on the Strategy II. Learn how to do your part to restore the pro-life movement and to end America’s “legalized” child killing. Focus II has cameo appearances from ARTL friends including Notre Dame law professor Charles Rice, Ambassador Alan Keyes, Columbine dad Brian Rohrbough, Life Dynamic's Mark Crutcher, American Life League president Judie Brown, and founding board member of Nat'l RTL and Americans United for Life John Archibold.
And hear also a Focus on the Family staff member, Salem radio host Hugh Hewitt, LifeNews publisher Steve Ertelt, talk host Laura Ingraham and Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol, and finally, Dr. James Dobson, all caught revealing the most shocking truths.
From the DVD's Webpage:
“Awesome! Six hundred thumbs up!” Focus on the Strategy II was filmed before a live audience of 300 Christian activists in the Supreme Court chambers of the Colorado State Capitol building during an event marking to the very day the 40th anniversary of America’s first law legalizing abortion for rape and incest.
Focus on the Strategy II not only documents the political sell-out of the pro-life movement, it answers the question of how to restore the movement and end America’s “legalized” child killing. Focus II stands alone, preferably viewed before Focus I, and documents that:
- Colorado’s Republican Governor John Love signed the nation’s first permissive abortion law in 1967.
- Republican U.S. Supreme Court Justice Harry Blackmun wrote Roe v. Wade.
- The 7-to-2 Roe v. Wade ruling was approved with a Republican majority of five votes.
- The Republican Justices now on the Court (including Scalia, Thomas, Alito and Roberts) oppose personhood.
- All six Republican judges on the 11th circuit (nominated by Reagan, Bush Sr. & George W. Bush) voted to kill Terri Schiavo.
- Republican “pro-life” heroine Priscilla Owen voted to abort “Baby 10” as a Texas Supreme Court judge.
- Republican “pro-life” hero Samuel Alito sided with Planned Parenthood in repeated 3rd-circuit rulings, including ruling to keep partial birth abortion legal.
- Republican George W. Bush refused to support South Dakota’s total ban on abortion.
- Hundreds of pro-life laws that regulate abortion that will actually keep abortion legal after Roe is overturned such as the Informed Consent laws.
A pro-life hero said it best:
|Just click on the DVD to order Focus on the Strategy II. If you are a pro-life activist and cannot afford this DVD, please send a letter to our Grant Street address describing your ministry and we will mail you one for free in thanks for your service to the Lord and work for the innocent!|
Focus on the Strategy II includes audio and video clips of:
- Pro-life Notre Dame law professor Charles Rice criticizing National Right to Life and their strategy.
- Former presidential candidate and Ambassador Alan Keyes exposing as a “pro-life” failure the recent Gonzales v. Carhart partial-birth abortion ruling.
- Columbine dad Brian Rohrbough condemning the hypocrisy of National Right to Life.
- A debate excerpt between Steve Ertelt of LifeNews.com and the president of Colorado RTL.
- Founding board member of Nat’l RTL, John Archibold, condemning NRTL for their immoral and failed strategy.
- Focus on the Family staff falsely claiming that the recent Carhart ruling outlawed late-term abortion.
- “Pro-life” nationally-syndicated Salem Radio host Hugh Hewitt admitting his willingness to vote pro-choice.
- Syndicated radio host Laura Ingraham with “pro-life” Bill Kristol on behalf of pro-abortion Rudi Giuliani.
- National Pro-Life Radio falsely claiming Carhart protected life “from the moment of conception.”
- Personal correspondence from Dr. Dobson (on letterhead and by his own hand) exposing the tragic secular humanism and moral relativism among our greatest Christian leaders!
This DVD demonstrates that National RTL has turned over the spiritual direction of our Christian movement to secular lawyers who say that we must obey man rather than God. As a result, the pro-life industry has become primarily a fund-raising wing of the Republican Party. Evidence in Focus on the Strategy II destroys National RTL’s false claim that their child-killing regulations save lives. Since the release of this blockbuster video, National Right to Life and the child-killing regulators have been on the defensive, as the personhood wing of the pro-life movement advances!
Focus II has done what people thought impossible, it has exceeded the power and insight of Focus I. Milwaukee Pastor Matt Trewhella, after showing the BEL DVD Focus on the Strategy to his congregation in July 2007, told them that "Bob Enyart's Focus on the Strategy is the most important message for the Christian community in a century!" Now, Christian leaders across America are raving about the must-see sequel, Focus II, which you must see to believe.
At 50 minutes, Focus on the Strategy II is just the right length to watch in a Sunday School class, or with friends at a video party at home (yours or theirs)! There is no need to watch the “prequel” Focus on the Strategy, before watching this sequel, however they support one another powerfully!
Film Festival Finalist:
The awards ceremony emcee at the prestigious San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival announced our Focus on the Strategy II DVD (titled in that competition Forty Years in the Wilderness ) as one of five finalists! Film makers entered 120 videos, and only 39 made it beyond the initial cut. Eleven documentaries made it to the semi-finals. The awards ceremony whittled those down to five finalists, including our Focus on the Strategy II! Of all films entered, the two Best-of-Festival films were both documentaries, giving us fierce competition, including the runner up film called A Cry from Iran, made by two sons memorializing their martyred father, a Christian murdered by Islamic extremists. The winner, The Monstrous Regiment of Women, exposed abortion and contrasted feminists with godly women, with ten leading feminists they researched having a combined seven children, and the ten Christian commentators interviewed having a combined sixty children! The festival's audience loved Focus 2's no-compromise pro-life strategy, as did the judges, including Kevin Swanson of Christian Home Educators of Colorado, Doug Phillips of Vision Forum, and R. C. Sproul, Jr. who complimented our documentary by quoting it approvingly, "If a law ends with, 'and then you can kill the baby,' it's a bad law." From American RTL, thank you Vision Forum!