American Right To Life: Principles
1. To advocate enforcement of God's enduring command, Do not murder (Luke 18:20), and to promote legal protection, reverence and respect for innocent (Exodus 23:7) human life without regard to quality, race or age, whether born or unborn, from the moment of sexual or asexual human reproduction, which includes from fertilization;
2. To promote the prohibition of abortion (Ex. 20:13; 21:22-23), infanticide, suicide, euthanasia (including by withholding of food and water, i.e., "artificial nourishment and hydration"), and abortifacients such as RU-486 or any chemical weapon, physical device or process that kills a living human person (including Plan B also called the Morning After Pill, or any birth control pill or intrauterine device that works to prevent implantation);
3. To educate toward a spiritual (Deuteronomy 6:4-5), moral (Matthew 19:18-19), and cultural (Psalm 127:4-5) environment consistent with the Judeo-Christian Scriptures which established that man was made in God's image and likeness (Genesis 1:26) and endowed by our Creator with the inalienable right to life.
4. To never advocate or defend, regardless of the intention (Romans 3:8) any legislation, any child-killing regulation that would govern the intentional killing of any innocent person; and never to advocate or defend any leadership, judicial ruling, law, or any government action (Acts 5:29) that endorses or authorizes the intentional killing of any innocent person (such as a handicapped person, a child of a mother who gives her consent, a child fathered by a criminal);
5. To inform public policy with principles from the Gospel of Jesus Christ, across America and around the world, especially regarding man's God-given right to life.
If you see the value of uncompromised principles on which to wage the war against child killing, consider joining American RTL by calling 1-888-888-ARTL!