- Post-Election Prediction: Because "exceptions are a window to the soul", and because Donald Trump holds to the immoral "states have the right to kill unborn children" position (see below), and because of his repeated claims that "Planned Parenthood has done very good work for millions of women" and that abortion is "a tiny part of what they do", therefore with a heavy heart but using discernment, Pro-life Profiles can predict as of November 9, 2016 that Donald Trump will NOT fight to stop abortion and even that he will continue funding the abortion industry at record levels, as did even the George W. Bush administration. (See Grim Reminder, just below.) Further, without any contrary indications, Trump's business circle, including Lynne Patton, and his family, including his chief advisor Ivanka, are pro-abortion, just like he has been his entire life until planning to run for the Republican nomination, and just like the "Bush women" were, again, providing an additional window into reality. For even still in 2016, on NBC News Trump said, "I have many, many friends who are women who understand Planned Parenthood better than you or I will ever understand it. And they do some very good work." Regardless though, like we pray for all mankind, and the leaders of all corrupt nations, so too, Christians should pray for Donald Trump to stop supporting killing the innocent and for him to fight to stop others from killing the innocent.
- On Trump's Threat to Nominate Judges Like Scalia: If you take heart in Donald Trump's "promise" (actually, it's a threat) to nominate justices like Scalia... don't. As documented at prolifeprofiles.com/antonin-scalia, the former justice was just another proud child-killing Republican who promised, "I will strike down... a law that is the opposite of Roe v. Wade. ... One [side] wants no state to be able to prohibit abortion and the other one wants every state to have to prohibit abortion, and they’re both wrong." Scalia was nothing but a legal positivist who, like the the Republican justices who gave us Roe, rejected the personhood of the unborn child and who was happy to uphold laws that promoted the killing of unborn children. If you're wondering why you never knew any of this, it is because "pro-life" leaders, like James Dobson, David Barton, Ann Coulter, Robert Jeffress, Ben Carson, Jay Sekulow, Billy Graham, Lila Rose, Pat Robertson, Gary Bauer, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Eric Metaxas, Penny Nance, Tony Perkins, Kirk Cameron, Phyllis Schlafly, Mike Huckabee, Ron Paul, and Ted Cruz, are silent on the truth about our Republican "pro-life" leaders, selling out for a seat at the "pro-life" table. But such "tables are full of vomit" as God describes the tables of countless governing officials. While electing actually pro-life Republicans would be a noble endeavor, our Christian "leaders" give in to their lust to defeat Democrats, by dutifully staying silent about our top child-killing Republicans. They have mislead (i.e., lied) about the pro-abortion policies and actions of Scalia, Mitt Romney, Bob Dole, John McCain, Clarence Thomas, the entire Republican federal judiciary, George W. Bush, and now, Donald Trump. "Our" child killer is never better than their child killer. So these "leaders" cannot be trusted.
- Grim Reminder of Other Top "Pro-life" Republicans:
- George W. Bush gave Planned Parenthood a billion dollars more than did Bill Clinton ($2B total, with Repub. control of Congress and the Supreme Court)
- George H. W. Bush began "Family Planning" Title X funding
- Until Dec. 2014 Jeb Bush sat on the board of a foundation giving tens of millions to PP
- Paul Ryan says abortionists should not get one red cent, then fully funds PP for Obama in 2016
- Roe v. Wade was written by Republican Justice Blackmun and passed by a Republican majority
Now: After so many "pro-life" Republican politicians have demonstrated how easy it is to get Christian votes by lying to them on this very topic, it is delusional to think that Donald Trump will defund Planned Parenthood. (The very notion of defunding has always been nothing other than a Republican con game and diversion anyway, especially since money is fungible and our Republican pro-life congress continues to give PP half-a-billion dollars annually.) And in Trump's case, it is doubly delusional to think he will defund an organization that he continues to brag about regarding the "many, many good things they do."
- Follow These Regulations And Then You Can Kill the Baby: Donald Trump has surrounded himself with, on the one hand, "pro-choicers", and on the other, with abortion regulators like Mike Pence. Those who regulate child killing, while boasting good intentions, unwittingly support the NAF policy goals expressed by the founder of the National Abortion Federation, Frances Kissling. Not surprisingly then, pro-life abortion regulations have backfired and actually help sustain the abortion industry. Earlier this decade, Kissling wrote in the Washington Post that the "abortion rights movement" must itself advocate for regulations, including clinic regulations, parental involvement, and a ban on late-term "post-viability abortions except in extreme cases." Why would a "pro-choice" activist urge such things? Kissling wants to ensure the long-term survival of the abortion industry and therefore argues that, "If we don't suggest sensible... regulation of abortion, we will be left with... no choices at all." The typical Mike-Pence type regulations actually states that, "it shall be unlawful for any person to perform an abortion unless..." However, abortion is wrong because it's a baby, and it's always wrong to intentionally kill a baby. And because God exists, it is morally unacceptable to reduce a child's right to life to a second tier negotiable issue. It would be morally absurd to urge ISIS to regulate the killing of the innocent. (See our absurd Regulate ISIS memes at AmericanRTL.org/isis and see the absurd RegulationsR.us.) Likewise, a German who proposed a law regulating which innocent Jews could be gassed, or an American who proposed a law regulating which innocent blacks could by lynched, would have been as immoral as the "pro-lifer" who likewise regulates which child can be killed. To further understand the gravity of this, please see AmericanRTL.org/abortion-regulations. All such bills, like wait 24 hours, get informed consent, anesthetize the fetus, end with, "and then you can kill the baby". Please help by rebuking and praying for the dregs of the pro-life community who make up the anti-abortion advisors in Donald Trump's inner circle.
- Trump Says He Would Change the Republican Party Platform to Allow Killing Some Kids: On April 21, 2016 Donald Trump supported changing the Republican party platform to permit the intentional killing of some innocent children. When reminded that the Republican Party "makes no exceptions" and asked if he wants "to change the Republican platform to include [abortion] exceptions", Donald Trump replied, "Yes, I would. Yes, I would. Absolutely." Exceptions are a window to the soul, and if a politican has "exceptions", that means that they support the intentional killing of innocent children.
- "I Am For the Exceptions" (i.e., For Killing Some Babies): On August 11, 2015 on CNN’s New Day program Trump publicly denied the Personhood of the unborn by confessing he believes in exceptions for rape, incest and (what should be a moot issue) the life of the mother. "I am for the exceptions. You have the three exceptions. I'm for the exceptions.”1 Every human being including Trump has an obligation before God to pull people upward to reject both the regulation of murder and the so-called "exceptions" and to instead advocate now for the personhood and God-given right to life of every child. (National Right To Life, Focus on the Family, and United States Conference of Catholic Bishops treat men like Donald Trump cruelly by not warning every politician who advocates the killing of some innocent children that one day they will answer to God for that violation of His enduring command, Do not kill the innocent.) Remember also that God didn't care about all the fruit Eve did not eat; nor did He mention all the women David did not violate; nor list the children whom Herod did not kill. God expects us to look at the exceptions.
- Trump: "Leave the Abortion Laws The Way They Are": On April 1, 2016, someone played an April Fools' joke on pro-life Christians. Interviewed on CBS' Face the Nation, Trump contradicted himself and flip-flopped all at the same time, which is the mark of a politician trying to sound like something he's not. Donald Trump said, "The laws are set now on abortion and that's the way they're going to remain until they're changed." Of course, those words mean nothing except that they are a symptom of a liar who's making it up as he goes along. Trump added, "right now, the laws are set. ... At this moment, the laws are set. And I think we have to leave it that way."
- Worst Abortion Video Yet Makes Point About Fraudulent "Defunding" Efforts: As referenced in this 2-minute YouTube, consider how the Republican party and Bush family have provided record funding to Planned Parenthood
- Trump Would Allow States to Decriminalize Murder: The abortion states' rights position is as immoral as Roe v. Wade itself. The federal government has no authority to decriminalize child killing and neither do the states. (If you are confused on this simple matter of fundamental morality and governance, we urge you to read ARTL's So-called States' Rights and Abortion article. Horrifically, both before and after the election, Donald Trump has said that regarding the slaughter of innocent children, he is happy to let the states kill children if they want to. Before being elected, speaking to John Dickerson, Trump said, "I would've preferred states' rights. ... I think it would've been better if it were up to the states." Of course the states have no right to decriminalize murder, kidnapping, rape, etc. So then, even after the election, when he lost the "excuse" that he was campaigning, on CBS' 60 Minutes, instead of reminding the nation that abortion kills an innocent child, Donald Trump said his Supreme Court nominees would send abortion "back to the states" and as for the "women who [then] won't be able to get an abortion", "well, they’ll perhaps have to go, they’ll have to go to another state."
- Trump Says Abortion Is Murder, Can Stay Legal: When asked on a nationwide interview, "Do you think abortion is murder?" Trump of course did not want to answer: "I have my opinions on it, but I'd rather not comment on it." The moderated asked again, "You said you were very pro-life. Pro-life means that... abortion is murder." And Trump dodged again: "I do have my opinions on it. I just don't think [this is] an appropriate forum." Then finally, pressing further, "But you don't disagree with that proposition, that it's murder?" To this, Trump answered, "No, I don’t disagree with it," which statement of course make's Trump's admission at the time all the more egregious, that the abortion "laws are set. And I think we have to leave it that way." So, to paraphrase him: It is murder to kill an unborn child, but we should leave the laws as they are, and besides, I support killing some of these kids anyway. It is far worse for a "pro-lifer", who acknowledges that abortion is murder, to support SOME abortion, than it is for a pro-abort who denies the humanity of the unborn child, to support ALL abortion.
- Praises His Sister, A Pro-Partial-Birth-Abortion Federal Judge: Ronald Reagan appointed Trump's sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, as a federal trial court judge (as he did also with other pro-abortion attorneys including Sandra Day O'Conner, who had previously co-sponsored a bill to decriminalize abortion in Arizona). In his book, "The America We Deserve", Trump strongly criticized a Republican Senator for challenging his sister on abortion. Later, as a federal judge, Maryanne Trump Barry joined pro-abortion Antonin Scalia in striking down New Jersey's ban on partial birth abortion. Writing the opinion, Barry described the PBA ban as "unconstitutionally vague" and absurdly claimed that it "unduly burdened a woman's constitutional right to obtain an abortion". Regardless of his sister's outrageously wicked support for dismembering unborn children and even for stabbing them in the back of the head and sucking out their brains, Trump has praised her as a judge and entertained the idea of her being a Supreme Court justice. During an August 2015 interview, regarding the possibility of his (aggressively pro-abortion) sister being nominated to the U.S. Supreme Court, Donald Trump said, "I think she'd be phenomenal. I think she'd be one of the best."
See more at prolifeprofiles.com.
American Right To Life
PO Box 1145
Wheat Ridge CO 80034
office [at] AmericanRTL.org